Mission Home Services was founded because we recognized a real need for honest and dependable home repair solutions. We’ve witnessed firsthand the damage that water can cause – and, unfortunately, it can be exacerbated by poor solutions.
1. A free quote. We’ll strive to provide the best options for your situation. But we don’t charge for our initial consult on your problem, and there’s no obligation to purchase.
2. A cost-effective solution. We’ll work to build a solution that fits your budget, because a safe home shouldn’t be out of your price range. You should have peace of mind, not financial stress.
3. Quality products. We feature a broad and complete line of patented, award-winning products that have been trusted in basements across North America for more than 25 years.
4. A fast installation. We install systems quickly, with most projects completed in only one or two days by our expert crews of basement repair specialists.
5. A locally-owned and operated company. We’re Maryland natives based in Frederick. So, when you choose Mission Home Services, you’re getting highest-quality local service.
We get it. Basement waterproofing and foundation repair services can be challenging to consider when you’re on a budget. But everyone deserves a home that’s safe. That’s why we offer smart financing options to help make payments easier. View our options and consult with an expert to chart the path that will work best for you and your family.LEARN MORE
“From the very beginning of the transaction, Dave, the owner was honest, upfront and professional in his interactions with me. I am more than pleased with the work but more importantly, his values instilled in me a sense of confidence in small business owners who still believe in doing what is right for customers and providing outstanding customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Mission Home Services!”
“Dave was super responsive and went above and beyond in getting my basement project completed. He kept in regular contact with me on updates to the project, expected delivery of materials, and on permitting status. Very reliable and did a terrific job on my basement retaining wall.”
“First of all, I don’t usually do reviews; however, I was so impressed with the guys at Mission Home Services that I felt the need to let others know. We had them out to inspect our basement and give us an estimate on waterproofing it for future renovations. The representatives gave us a great education on not only how a basement leaks, but also how ours was leaking and the correct method to fix it. We highly recommend this company!”